CNC-machined from a single block of 7075-aeronautic-grade aluminum, we built the ROTOR DM Round Chainrings to shed weight left and right, while maintaining total rigidity and durability for the long road ahead. By utilizing top-tier materials, and a construction that drops every unnecessary nut and bolt, we were able to knock more than 30 grams off of the weight of standard chainring combos to partner with ALDHU crank arms, taking the cake as our lightest crankset ever.
With some help from ALDHU 3D+'s innovative modular structure, we are able to make each component of the crankset individually available to accommodate the current spectrum of riders, and bike standards.
- OCP mount's patent-pending, proprietary technology allows the oval direct mount to be adjusted in 1-degree increments for optimized pedaling biomechanics
- 12.5% ovality heightens the performance advantages of oval chainrings
- CNC machined from single blocks of ultralight aeronautic-grade 7075 aluminum
- Compatible with Rotor OCP Aldhu, Vegast, and 2inPower DM cranks
- Available in Q oval version or No-Q standard round ring options
|Black / 34/50T||08434366009407||C01-515-11010-0||ROT491554284|