Rugged Protection For Dirty Days On Your Mountain Bike
Endura was among the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. A core stalwart of our collection, the MT500 Overshoe has been a best-seller for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about foul weather gear, and this latest evolution of our waterproof durable mountain bike overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions. Endura’s unique molded rubber toe cap with a treaded underside provides grip when climbing steep and muddy slopes.
The stand-out feature of Endura's MT500 Overshoe, and the one that sets it apart from the rest of the competition, is the molded rubber toe cap. This has been totally revamped with improved tread on the underside that gives you plenty of grip on steep, muddy slopes and also includes additional reinforced areas that improve the durability of the overshoe. Neoprene is the perfect material to construct overshoes from. Not only does it provide water and wind protection but it also adds an insulating layer over your foot. This keeps your circulation going allowing you to ride for longer in comfort, whatever the weather.
- Tough nylon-faced neoprene upper
- Offset rear zip with snap-down puller and zip guard
- Molded rubber toe cap with treaded underside to help climb steep muddy slopes
- Asymmetric front seam for improved fit
- Hard-wearing reinforced sole protects the bottom of the overshoe from rocks and pedals
- Crank-rub protection
- Reflective detailing
- Suitable for MTB cleats only
- 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Black / Medium||05055939984476||E1268BK/4||BOO24851644K|
|Black / Large||05055939984483||E1268BK/5||BOO24165658K|