A hikeable, clip-in compatible cycling shoe that will traverse any terrain and whatever comes after bikes are put away.
Bontrager Avert is a lace-up bike shoe that can walk into whatever #GoByBike adventure you find—even after the bikes are put away. It's clip-in compatible and perfect for on- and off-bike escapes, from daily rides to multi-day tours and even hikes. And it's built with durable materials for lasting wear, a cushioned EVA midsole for all day comfort, and reverse lug traction for grip when you need it most.
- Durable, weather resistant, and breathable CORDURA® and suede upper construction for all-day, everyday use
- High-traction reverse lug outsole can easily traverse any terrain you come across
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all day comfort
- Classic lace closure system with convenient elastic lace keeper
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Slip-on construction makes it easy to get on and off and assures the tongue never slides to one side
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt SPD-style|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Lace|
|Upper||Cordura and suede|
|Outsole||High-traction reverse lug|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Trek Black / 44||601842363775||1043587||SHO28604851K|
|Trek Black / 46||601842363812||1043591||SHO28444461K|