• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Alloy arms • Replaceable steel chainrings • Does not include BB • Bolt Pattern: 104/64 x 4-bolt
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
- Youth sized 1pc cranks - Pin style chainring retention - Accepts 1/2" pedals
$9.99 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
$12.99 - $17.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
$25.99 - $29.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
$37.99 - $45.99
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt • Crank length: 170mm
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
Lightweight, durable, stiff and designed specifically to work with Bosch and Brose mid-ship motors, SRAM's EX1 crankarms are purpose built for the high-torque E-MTB environment. - Proven SRAM technologies adapted for the demands of midship-motor E-MTBs - Compatible with Bosch, Brose and Yamaha bottom bracket interfaces - Arm Material: Aluminum - Colors: Black - Bottom Bracket Interface: ISIS
- Chainring Bcd: 64 , 96 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length (MM): 175 Mm - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Number Of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: Not Included - Spindle Interface Type: Octalink
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
$59.79 - $59.99
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
- Bontrager Satellite crank - Includes bolts, caps, and washers - Style: City - 350g
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
The Saker Crank is an affordable, yet burly 3-piece crank with tubular chromoly arms featuring a single pinch-bolt design. It uses a hardcore, 19mm chromoly spindle with 8 splines for easy setup-and-forget-it strength. The crank includes a 19mm Mid BB with spacers and comes in both RHD- and LHD-compatible versions. - Material: Tubular chromoly 3-piece - Arm Length: 175mm, 165mm, and 155mm - Spindle Type: 8 spline - Spindle Size: 19mm - Drive: RHD and LHD
Origin-8's Torqlite Mountain Crankset is a nice upgrade for 8- or 9-speed drivetrains with square-taper bottom brackets (sold separately). It's made of light and durable 3D forged aluminum for solid power transfer with aluminum chainrings that are ramped and pinned for precision shifting. The 3 chainrings are 44-/34-/24-tooth.
$65.99 - $69.99
Shimano's 9-sped Alivio crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. They are chainguard compatible, so if you're using these cranks on a commuter, your pant cuffs aren't in danger. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - Includes 46 tooth alloy 3/32" chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - BCD: 130mm - Weight: 620g - Does not include JIS square taper BB
Page 1 of 6 Next page