1. How does your membership work? You can purchase 1,2,3 or 4 classes per week in a contract. The membership is a 6 month contract and will be automatically cancelled April 30, 2019.
2. Do I get FREE bike storage with 3 classes a week? YES! You do get free bike storage. No need to purchase, we know if you have purchased 3 classes per week, there will be a slot waiting for you!
3. How do I get started? After purchasing your membership, chose your classes and reserve your slot in them for the remainder of the season. We ask they you do not change out of your home class until November 1st to allow as all members to establish a class they have a slot in every week.
4. What do I do if I know I am going to miss a class? Cancel out of the class with at lest 12 hours notice without any penalty. Most of our athletes find it simple to download the MindBody Ap on their phone, so they quickly cancel and add classes, in addition to checking to see what classes they are scheduled for.
5. Is there a limit to how many classes I can do out of my home class? NO! We have an unlimited class change policy. We want you to get all your rides in so we do our best to make it easy to do make ups!
6. Can I cancel at any time? All changes will be done on the 1st of the following month. For any chances or cancellations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and the change or update will be made on the 1st of the next month.
7. How do I change to a different membership if I would like to take more of less classes? All changes will be done on the 1st of the month. IF you would like to change membership, you last membership will be completed, no classes can be carried over to the next membership. For any chances or cancelations, please email email@example.com, and the change or update will be made on the 1st of the next month.
8. I am know I am going on vacation for a week, how do I make those classes up? You can do make up classes in any week, does not need to be in the week you missed.
9. Can I make up a class before I actually miss it? YES! You can.
10. What happens to unused classes at the end of the season? All classes must be used before the end of the season, April 30th 2019. Classes have no cash value and there are no refunds. Please use your classes or cancel your membership before getting charged for extra classes!
11. How do I sign up for the whole season? The easiest option is to purchase all of your classes at once. This can be expensive and we know most people prefer to pay montly for the season. To reserve your spot for the whole season via monthly payments you will have to first sign up for a contract. Then go back into the classes session and sign up for the season there. Contracts can not be purchased through the MindBody App. Check out the Step by Step guide we made